Friday, January 14, 2011

Life instructions for a weary traveler

I woke up early and I couldn't go back to sleep feeling an urgency to spend time with the Lord, I got up, went the study and my day began.
Have you ever been feeling weary for a series of life matters that want to hold you down? Well,there I was. I decided to fight my way up to only discovered my limitations and that left me with a lack of sense of directions.
And it was then that happened. Tired and at the end of my rope I remember the basis of my Christian faith, my God, His Word.
"As the deer pants for the water brooks,So my soul pants for You, O God" Psalm 42:1
This was my reading...
" I will instruct you and teach you in the way which you should go;
I will counsel you with My eye upon you." Psalm32:8

This was "Like cold water to a weary soul, ... Prov 25:25
(I knew Psalm 32:8 from old days when I used to hold onto Him for dear life and memorize Scripture feeding my soul.) So, you know, I have been in situations like this many times before. How many? Too many.

I bought a Hebrew Bible for my husband and while I was putting it on his desk for him to discover it later, it was me the one that was going to make a discovery first.
Hebrew language is written ... (to continue)

2 comments:

  1. It is very common that we share what we know. This is how our God operates. He gave the revelation to you first, you in turn shared the gem you found. Not only did you share with your husband, you are sharing with any and all that will blessed to come to this site.

    ReplyDelete